In our opinion, we only create active commitment to quality and productivity with employees that are motivated and are sufficiently knowledgeable and experienced to offer the best possible services.
We want to be of added value for our customers and would like to attribute to a reliable, compliant and safe medicinal product.
Our consultants offer professional advice and support, based on a high level of expertise and years of practical working experience.
Our clients include manufacturers of pharmaceutical and veterinary medicinal products, clinical trial materials; (bulk-) active ingredients and excipients for the pharmaceutical industry.
We also serve pharmacies, compounding pharmacies, automated dose dispensing pharmacies, (academic) hospital pharmacies, wholesalers and distributors of medicinal products.
Pharmatech consultants can offer advice and assist you in various matters related to GMP, GDP and GxP in general. Some examples:
- Assistance during GMP – or GDP-certification;
- Screening and -where necessary- improving your quality system in preparation of an upcoming Health Authority inspection;
- Assist in the application for a Dutch manufacturer’s license or a wholesales license. If desired, we can handle the complete application for you;
- Assist organisations as they encounter facility design, construction, adaptation or facility-related compliance problems;
- Develop validation plans, offer support during the implementation of validation activities, and review validation reports;
- Fulfil interim functions (e.g. RP, QP, QA-manager, Production Pharmacist);
- Assessment of contract manufacturers or manufacturers of (active) raw materials for compliance with current regulations;
- Assessment of the organisation and facilities for compliance with current regulations; identification of gaps in compliance and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans;
- Develop and implement training programs for employees at all levels;
- Develop and implement procedures and work instructions;
- Assist in the implementation of quality system related subjects: quality risk management, change control, deviation control and CAPA.