- Session 1: 28-02-2024 - 09.00 - 11:30
- Session 2: 06-03-2024 - 09.00 - 11:30
- Session 3: 13-03-2024 - 09.00 - 11:30
This webinar is designed for Responsible Persons and other managers, supervisors and staff members who are involved (directly or indirectly) in the storage, transportation and distribution activities of pharmaceutical products. Participants are expected to have prior GDP knowledge and experience.
GDP – Responsible Person is a training given at HBO level. The key elements of the GDP regulations and the design of a quality management system for GDP. The responsibilities and tasks of the Responsible Person, the importance of documentation, application of risk management, outsourcing activities, validation, continuous improvement and dealing with counterfeit medicines. The training concludes with a test.
- Number of participants: minimum 5, maximum 20
- Start time: 09:00 AM & end time: 11:30 AM
- Video-conferencing tool: Zoom